As we face frustration in everyday life, it is the natural phenomenon which gets generated from daily stresses without fail. In fact, you understand frustration to handle it efficiently. You know, it has different triggers, procrastination, emotional turbulence, illness, the excess of work and interpersonal conflicts with your partner.
“To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles.” ― T.F. Hodge
- Drug usage
- Overconsumption of alcohol or caffeine
- Watching TV endlessly
- Video Gaming endlessly
- Giving Up
- Loss of Confidence
- Lossing away to addictions
- Crying – Crying helps as emotions cannot be controlled inside for long. It provides a venting out channel for unrealistic emotions and stress. After crying, body, and mind both feel refreshed. Many people who have tried to understand frustration to handle it efficiently can vouch for the efficiency of this method.
- Phone a friend -Generally, frustration is difficult to handle alone, calling a friend may help. Discussing the problem with a close friend helps in viewing the problem from a bird’s eye view. So, frustration goes out of the window and taking in charge of situation steps in.
- Knowing what triggers and take action -Knowing what creates frustration is extremely important. Is it the pending project or our own procrastination or conflict with a co-worker or tiff in the home? Triggers can be avoided and can be solved by taking the immediate actions.
- Long Breathing Exercise -Long breaths help in handling the unsettled stress. If stress is happening often then the deep breathing needs to regular enough to avoid frustrations.
- Go for the run -Going for a run or walk helps to de-stress and keep frustration levels down. Physical exercise always de-stresses the body and refreshes the mind.
- Hobby – Pursuing a hobby regularly helps to de-stress and keep frustration in control. It keeps mind healthy and focused and gives creativity a channel to grow with a sense of accomplishment. Achievement boosts happiness levels.
- Write – Writing de-stresses the mind. Frees the mind from all the distractions and overthinking. Putting all your hate and anger on paper relieves you from mental strain.
- Music -Listening to music relaxes the mind and body. It keeps tabs down and helps to think in the different dimension. If the mood is off then turn on your favorite music.
- Meditation – It gives another channel to zone out from daily emotional obstacles. It revitalizes the mind and helps to keep worrying tendencies at bay.
- Yoga – It helps to revitalize the body, increases the concentration and relives the mild depression. Yoga helps to reconnect the mind, body, and soul and keeps you refreshed.
Anxiety VS Frustration
Frustration is generally related to the outcomes of efforts. If efforts are fruitless then frustrations arise. Whereas anxiety is the worry for the future, fears of the unknown. Frustrations disappear as per situations but anxiety stays longer. Usually, anxiety feeds on internal factors, so self-awareness is mandatory.
Everyone suffers from different anxieties in daily life. Frustration generally comes due to daily stress. You know, it increases the anxiety and hampers the productivity. Uncontrolled anxiety and frustration could really mess up the daily life. It is important to handle both emotions. Frustration and anxiety are confused terms and used interchangeably. On the contrary, anxiety is a generalized fear.
Yes, its official Bhadaas Cafe has got a room where you are free to break items and other stuff to vent your anger out. Maybe this sounds weird to you but that is the unique part of this anger management café where you can smash your anger out by breaking up/smashing articles such as glasses, bottles, tables, chairs, and even TVs, only by paying up a small fee !!
Wheather you are a love-bitten or has the worst day at the office or you need your employees to relax drop in to feel relaxed and get recharged for that superb day ahead!
And when you are done breaking up the objects to your heart’s content, you can order some coffees, teas, snacks, for that gala time and more at the café !!
Also, you can write to storyofsouls.com i.e. us – this site- at email@example.com #your #frustrations #issues #story and #suppressed feelings which needs vent out. #Stay tuned, # read #blessed till we present our next story Chayoos!
Special credits to – Our Writer & Editor – Deepti Chawla.